Question

Hysterectomy
I am 33, have 3 children, sufferd from endometroses for about 12 years, every year with my gyne check up he ask if I am ready for hysterec. because I have "growths" inside my uterus. This week I went again for my yearly visist, and compliant about a bladder problem, leaking and getting up alot at night. He said that my uterus is enlarged, and pushing on my bladder, that is causing the discomfort, the Merena that was fitted about 3 years ago turned side ways aswell, on meds to try to keep the bladder muscles from contracting to much, if it doesn`t help he advised me to go for the hysterectomy, i am terrified, can not stand to leave the children at home for so long, and am a busy mom!!!What can you suggest?On antibiotics as well at the moment due to a bladder indection, suffering from IBS as well,is the enlarged uterus causing all this?

It depends how big it is and what is causing the enlargement. Ask you doctor for more specific information.