Question

Hysterectomy & HRT?
Please help! Is it important to take HRT. I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago and stopped having an implant 18 months ago. I tried Estofem 2 months ago and stopped because I started having hot flushes. I have been taking Menoflush for 2 weeks and am experiencing weight gain and acne. Can I just go without any HRT? My GP did blood tests and my hormone level is 145 which he says is low.

The advantages of HRt are that it protects against osteoporosis, relieves symptoms like hot flushes and keeps the vagina normal. You will have to decide whether these advantages outweigh the disadvantages.