- Five a day: Two fruits and three vegetables daily linked to greater life expectancy
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Immune response in some Covid-19 patients different to those in other respiratory viruses - study
- Local govt elections: IEC to meet with political parties 'sometime this month'
- Crime Intelligence: Night of the long knives sees Peter Jacobs fall
- No 'concrete' evidence judges were bribed to favour Zuma, Dlodlo tells Parliament
- Local Covid-19 discovery may lead to better global vaccine development
- Why healthcare staff working in clinics are being turned away from vaccination sites in Eastern Cape
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9371 votes
67% - 19387 votes