Question

Hysteroscopy and d&amp c and bleeding again
i had a histeroscopy and d& c because i have been bleeding constatnly since Nov. I had this procedure 2 and a half weeks ago. I have had continuous spotting since the procedure. I had to go on a very strong course of anitbiotics 2 days after the procedure and felt better after that. Today i have started my period again. I had excrutiating pain in my lower pelvic area this morning and then saw i started bleeding AGAIN. Is this normal? Hormone treatments does not work, as i continue bleeding even though i am taking it. How long after a d& c should a ''normal period'' start again?

It is normal to spot after a D&C. Your period should come at its usual time. Was anything found at the hysteroscopy to explain the bleeding? If not, the most likely cause is hormonal.