Question

Hystorectomy
Dear Dr
During my Hystorectomy the Dr found that my galbladder was infected, I had the galbladder and a few small stones removed one month later. I also had some spots on my liver. The specialist says the cause of infection was due to estrogin. Since the operation I have hot flushes and dont sleep well. Would it be wise to receive hormone treatment, my overies was not removed.

If you still have your ovaries, you should not be menopausal, though you do not say how old you are. Before starting HRT, have a blood test to determone whether or not you are menopausal.