Ask an expert

05 Feb 2009

hi doc, I had restylane and juvederm injected into my face becuase of scarring from dog bite. We overdid it 4 weeks ago noe I want it out. Hyaluronidase dissolves the filler. The plastic surgeon rreckons he can inject it into my skin in a grid like manner. We injected into my arm and I am not allergic to the hyaluronidase. In your opinion do you think hyaluronidase is reasonably safe injected into an area approx 40mm x 40mm in small doses in grid like manner
Answer 351 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear John
I have no idea - I think you'd better get a second opinion from another plastic surgeon or a dermatologist. This is such an important decision you need to make!
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.