Question

I am desperate
I live in Kemptonpark and would like to do yoga but the only problem is how do I find out where I can go for it as there is nobody advertising around here? Also when will you be able to record yoga on DVD as we do not have a video machine and want to do yoga at home since I cant find any-one around my area who gives yoga?

Thanks.
Yoga
yoga

Hi Sasha, I wouldn't normally recommend a video or DVD over a teacher but if you can't find anybody teaching in your area I suggest you take a look at www.yogajournal.com or the local kalahari.net or even a local major retailer or stationer like Game might have one to get you started. Just do it carefully and listen to your body.
Best of luck.
Chris