Question

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY BEST MALE FRIEND
I am a 25 year old lady, I have got this friend from University with whom it happens that we are from the same town, He is two years my senior, I have been in love with him, for four years, we had as a sort of vibe going on betwen us, he would make me feel respected, cared for and loved, what we shared was beautiful, until when I was pushed to the edge by his girl, she was very jealous and possessive, and I lost my self control, I told him about my feelings because I thought I would never see him again as distance was one of the problems and the girlfriend was making things more difficult.

He never stop calling or visiting me after the incident, I do not know whether he feels the same way I do for him. I realy love this guy.

Please help.

Dear Tops,
Well, the only good way to know how he feels is to ask him. What's not clear to me is that you write of your loving relationship with him, and then talk about "his girl". Now, what is this ? If he already had a girl-friend, what was he doing with you ? If he was ( and/or is ) unfaithful to her, with you --- what makes you feel sure he wouldn't be unfaithful to you, with others ?