Question

I am looking for an egg donor in JHB
If there is anyone willing to be an egg donor in an IVF procedure please let me know.
fertility expert

Dear Abigael

There are several options in this regard and it may be possible to utilised already stored eggs in the form of vitrified eggs which is being done at the BioART fertility centre in johannesburg. This secures a ready egg bank for patients like yourself without having to find an egg donor and to synchronose cycles. The bioART centre is the first center in SA to have intriduced a Vitrification program. i suggest you contact aziza@bioartfertility.co.za for more info in this regard.