Question

i am scared
I have been brought up nice gils go to heaven and bad girls go ever where. So I am a nice girl. But that is just the problem. I would love to have hot passionate sex with my husband, eat him up just do made things. but i am just to affraid. what will he say wont he think bad of me, how will i feel after ward. i just cant get myself to do something without being scared. i hate it because i want more. and how do good girls learn bad things?

Call (011) 614 - 1911 and ask for a FREE catologue, which will give you many ideas how to spice up your sex life. The video series :"Sex a lifelong pleasure" at R250-00 for the 5 videos is also a bargain, and a great Educational resource/

Self help books: Hot Monogamy by Dr Patricia Love & Jo Robinson

Regards]
Dr Elna McIntosh