Question

I CHEATED
PLEASE ADVISE

I HAVE UN-INTENDEDLY HAD SEX WITH A FRIEND WHO CAME TO VISIT ME ON THURSDAY 13/02 HAVING TAKEN OFF WORK FOR THE DAY.

ON FRIDAY 14/02 MY BOY FRIEND FOUND THE PANTY I HAVE USED TO CLEAN MYSELF IN THE BATHROOM AND CONFRONTED ME.

NOT EXPECTING HIM TO HAVE FOUND THIS, I DENIED HAVING SEX WITH ANYONE AND EXPLAINED THAT WHAT HE SEEN ON THE PANTY MUST HAVE BEEN THERE FROM A PREVIOUS OCCATION WITH HIM AND MUST NOT HAVE BEEN WASHED PROPERLY.

HE HOWEVER DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS AND ASSURES ME THAT IF IT DID HAPPEN AND I TELL HIM THE TRUTH WE CAN STILL GO FORWARD IN OUR RELATIONSHIP.

I KNOW HE IS HURTING VERY MUCH AND SO AM I, AS WE ARE VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER AND I FOR ONE DO NOT WANT TO END THIS RELATIONSHIP.

?? - SHOULD I TELL HIM THE TRUTH AND WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP THE RELATIONSHIP GOING FORWARD

?? - SHOULD I STICK TO MY STORY ANS TRUST THAT HE WILL ACCEPT IT.

THANKS

Sexy

Dear Silly
The silliest thing for me is that in the year 2003 you are still having unprotected sex with a non - regular partner. Now that is silly. Before having sex with your regular partner (boyfriend?) make very sure that you have not contracted a STI or HIV from your "unintended sexul encounter". It really in not far to put some one else at risk, escpecially some one that you care for, because he will be more than hurting when he discovers that he has contracted a STI.