Question

i did it!!
hi guys!
i did it -i told the inlaws to back off!!! i told them that its my child ,my house ,my life---and if they dont like it ....leave us alone!!
it felt amazing!!! i am not going to let anbody walk over me again,ever-NO MORE PEOPLE PLEASING!!!!!!it did cause afight,but ,at least i feal better!!!they said such nasty things ,but some how i just dont care !!!!

you guys are the best!!!!!!!!
thank-you
the new improved Nikita

Congratulations nikita ! Brilliant progres --- well done. Whatever nasty things they say can only hurt you if you decide that it's worth allowing them that privilege, and they haven't earned it. And Peta puts it perfectly ( well done, too, Peta ) ---even down to her famous impersonation of Clark Gable as Rhett Butler in Gone With the Wind ! Both the title of a major classic movie ( just out in a special edition on DVD ) And a good description of where nasty relatives ought to be !