Question

I don&#39 t know what it means
My gf has a tendency of telling me about the guys who are hitting on her... she hs recently started working and as you can imagine she is pampering herself rather well.

Guys are beginning to take note of her and she has to deal with a lot of attention from the opposite gender. She has been telling about this, i don' t know what to feel or do, i mean i feel i am doing just about everything as best as i can and i am unable to read what she wants me to do about this information.

Recently the tone of her inquiries has changed a bit, or by the way we are living apart for various reasons, "  i don' t think it is a good idea for us to stay together whilst we are not formally introduced to each other' s families"  That being said she has told me we need to spend enough time together or one of us may end up doing something stupid...

I think someone has been singing the right tune and she is tempted, i mean i love her but i feel immobilised because she is not ready to get married but the only way we can stay together is when we are married...

My challenge here is, she is 22/3 yrs old and i am 27 going 28 i am ready to get married and i know she is not, she will be in 2012..i can wait for her but i also feel that perhaps i am robbing her of her youth, she is in a position to do things and see people and i want to tie her down...i love her but i don' t be an obstacle and i feel she will eventually leave ...given the temptations she is in.........

i could compromise and stay with her, but it will take her an hour and half to get to work from my place...i still don' t think staying together is an answer...we do see each other on weekends by the way.. sorry for the logn tale..i had to tell it ..advise please!

How sad and pathetic that she fels the need to brag about this ! I suspect she actually has low self-esteem, and is loving any compliments she can get. She sounds immature, and apparently not ready to settle down, with you or anyone else. Stick to your principles.