Ask an expert

30 Jan 2003

I dont know what is wrong with me
Hi doc, I have a problim, on my inner legs I have these marks that have appered,
they look like strech marks but I am skinny, and where these marks are it is like my
meat or somthing has fallen away there, what is this?
Answer 366 views

01 Jan 0001

David, I would love to help, but it’s very difficult to make a diagnosis without being able to examine you. The best would be to see your doctor and have him sort it out. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.