Question

I dont know what the hek he thinks of me
I dont know what this man wants from me. I am getting confused day by day. The more he reads from the internet on HIV/AIDS the more he gets crazy. Here is my story.

I slept with a married man from September 2002 until November 2003. A stupid thing I know but I really thought we could handle this like two adults. But it started when i just lost my baby and he thought that I did it becasue I was HIV +. Bloody asshole. He sent me to not less that 9 hiv test (5 rapid tests, 3 elisa and a PCR) They all came back negative. When I asked him to go for a test he said it was not neccesary for him because I was the suspect. eventually he went for 4 rapids, 1 elisa and 2 PCR. He also tested negative. still he did not want to believe. Everytime he reads websites like THEBODY.COM etc he comes up with a different story with a lenghtly explanation about some technicalities involved in testing.

Hmmmm. What now. Oh, almost forgot, he thoutht that I tested negative because i was already on antiretrovirals which are suppose to supress the antibodies and the virus itself hence always negative. He has recently complained about a white tangue, lymph on his neck, night sweats, coughing (dry), involuntary movement of muscles especially on the legs and stomach problems which he can only attribute to HIV. This man is crazy he has waisted a lot of money on tests upon tests and he spends all his time at work searching for answers on the internet.

Somebody tell me what to do. Please
HIV Peer Forum
HIVExpert

Get rid of him