Question

I DUNNO ...
Good Morning, I have been feeling a little off since Saturday, a little depressed, a little angry. Sunday I suffered from a terrible headache and was nauseas and very dizzy (almost like low blood pressure). Last night (Monday) I had this TERRIBLE pain in the left had side of my ovaries. It was just a constant pain, like someone clamping down on the lower left hand side of my body. It was like period pains but MUCH worse. It''s too early for me too start having period pains as my period usually only starts around the 25th of every month. I am NOT feeling like myself today. Apart from the fact that I still feel a little bit sore on the left hand side of my ovaries, I am very touchy. Could you please give me some advise?

Te pain could be due to ovulation, but it could also be a cyst. If it persists, see your doctor.