Question

i feel stupid
i am in a relationship with my boyfriend for 5 years now, we wer both 16 at the time. he lives quite a distant from me and most of our conversations have been by sms, however i am starting to feel like there is nothing left to speak about, and what makes it worse is that we are totally different people, we have always gotten along fairly well up until now when iv started to feel pressured in that i feel i am boring him to such an extent that i am ready to give us up in order to not feel like i really am a bore. i think i can be fun but i just can't be like that with him. i don't want to lose him i know no other life than this but i want to break out of this shell that i have gotten myself in to be a better person. i know it isnt all my fault he hardly puts in effort in a conversation and im starting to feel that maybe he feels differently. i love him, i know that for sure but distance is starting to take its toll on this relationship and i don't want the only thing i believed in to disappear, he is the one i imagine having kids with and living forever after.

I really don't think it's practical to maintain a real relationship by SMS> I fear you may have committyed yourself too soon, too young, and too impractically, to this one single individual, and are preventing yourself from exploring other possible relationships which might work out much better all round