Question

i feel terrible<br>
i started with a headache on 8/2/03, i experienced high fever on 8,9,10,11 and evetualy broke- feverblisters my whole mouth full. Then the sore joints started on 13, the 14 my lower legs broke out in a rash. I don't feel to terrible any more except for my joints, especialy my knees and ancles, i battle to get mobile. please help

Jef, I hope that it has cleared up by the time you get this, because there isn’t much I can do without examining you first. It sound like you might have a viral infection of some kind, but that’s about all I can say. If it hasn’t cleared up by the end of the weekend the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.