Question

I feel trapped
We''ve been married for 2yrs &  have a 3 month old daughter, I love her with all my heart &  soul. Im unhappy in my marriage, I want out but I dont know how. He has told me Im ugly, Im boring, he cuts me of on the phone when I ask why he says because Im not assertive in conversations (whateva that means), he tells his mother all my weaknesses, Ive never been to her mothers house he says he will take me there when I know how to clean. He doesnt help me with baby even though he wanted a child so bad that he suggested we do artificial insemination (she was concieved naturally though). He sleeps in the spare bedroom since baby was born, we''ve had sex once &  I had to go to him &  he told me he had been masturbating. There is so much I could say but right now I feel like being alone is much better than this.

He sounds self-centred and un-supportive, yes. What you're describing sounds emotioanally abusive. If he wanted things to improve, you could persuade him to join you in marriage counselling, but this sounds unlikely from what you say.
Then it is indeed better to be alone than in a continuingly abusive relationship.
As Liza says, scheck out those sources of help and work on improving your independence and abilities to stand up for yourself and thrive !