Question

I get Pins & Needles i my hands when i sleep
I get pins & needles in my hands when i sleep. Sometimes when i wake up in the night my hands start as numb and then start to tingle. Sometimes i get it in the hand i am not sleeping on. I read that it can be related to your sugar level. does it mean your sugar is too high or low? Is there anything i can do to help it. eg diet? and what causes it?
thank you

Chickiefiz, I doubt that it has anything to do with your sugar level, but the easiest thing to do would be to have a finger prick sugar level done at your pharmacy, doctor or any laboratory.
It probably has something to do with the blood flow through your arms or something is pressing on the nerves that supply your arms. Usually it’s nothing to worry about, but maybe the best would be to see your doctor just to make sure. Good luck.