Question

I give up
Dear Expert. I am about to commit suicide. I have a horrible pain behind my right eye and behind my right ear with severe pain down my neck. No one can help me. It is not going away. It accompanies a horrible sensation where it feels as if my eye is being pulled down and I have to pull my shoulder up. Please advise as to what I can do. I have been to an ENT, eye doctor and neurologist and they can find nothing. Does this sound like a virus. I have no nerve damage? All this agony is located on the right side of my face. You have got to help me. I am lucky to get 3 hours sleep.
Headache expert
Headache expert

Dear Peter,

Please don't despair. If the ENT, eye doctor, and neurologist found nothing, then all that means is that the problem is not an ENT, eye, or neurological one. Please call me on 0825555763 after 4pm any day, as I would like more information about the pain.