Question

I had an Abortion

I had an abortion on Saturday and they gave me four pills after four days to clean my womn, i had to take one for everyday for four days, i had the last pill today. i am still bleeding and i feel a little bit light headed.

I just wanted to know if i can take something to stop the bleeding or is this normal.

How long should i also wait before having sex....

Your assistance will be highly appreciated...

You should see your doctor to check that the abortion is complete and that everything is normal. Bleeding does not mean that the pregnancy is fully aborted. You should not have sex till after you have had a check-up.