Question

I HATE HIM!!!
I’ m so blady angry –  my now ex bf (ended it on Sunday) sent me a mail yesterday telling me how he is not feeling good about whats going on between us, how sick he was over the weekend and how lonely his weekend was and that he is not looking for any female attention until his overseas project is behind him...well I found a pic on FB from a party he went to on Saturday night, that he politely ''forgot'' to invite me to which has totally contradicted this e-mail from him yesterday. Some blonde chick was hanging all over him and he didnt look very lonely or sick at all. I forwarded him this pic on a private message to him and have now deactivated my facebook account!!! I HATE HIM!!! He is doing illegal/unethical business activities and I want to report him. Why should he get away with it??? What do you think?

What still puzzles me is how many people who choose to misbehave in what once would have been a sneaky manner, now choose to advertise it on FB or in other exhibitionist ways.
Ending the relationship with this slug sounds a wise decision - he chooses to behave badly and to lie about it, and to assume you're too daft to find out.
However, revenge is not an attractive motivation. Reporting his illegal activities might be very justifiable - but you seem to be saying that so long as he was faithful and frank with you, it was absolutely fine for him to be illegal and unethical, but now he has upset you, these have become intolerable ? And if you were previously comfortable with his illegal and unethical behaviours - why did it apparently come as a surprise for you to when he treated you in a similar fashion ?