Question

I have a disability, spinal spurs, from
the mobility of a person is greatly reduced if their has ostephytes, or spurs, they can break off and permantly disable a person.

i also have emphysema, I am 47 yrs old I dont get around too well, mornings I cant move much before 10 am, osteoarthitis is bad.

My arms are constantly in pain as well. where my thoracic spine has a spur or ostephyte complex, the spur, is touching a L3 nerve .

Handicap Expert
Handicap Expert

Dear Lizard

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I am sorry to learn about all the health problems you have. Please however, be so kind as to advise if you need assistance, regarding treatment and if you had tests done to confirm the above diagnosis.

On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my urgent attention.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger