Ask an expert

22 Apr 2006

I have a rash that has come up on my feet.<br>
I have this rash that has come up on the top of my feet and it seems to come and go away but it hasn't went completely awy. I was wondering what it is. The symptoms of this rash is rad splotches and focused mainly around my ankles and it is itchy and looks like scales.
Answer 439 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Kast
You may have a kind of dermatitis due to an allergy for something (could be the nickel in your shoes or the leather) Please let your doctor have a look - you may need cortisone treatment.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.