Ask an expert

26 Jul 2005

I have high blood presure, what do I get hot flashes and a rash on my chest, what can I use for the blotches, for it's embarrassing
Please help with some kind of lotion, or whatever I can take to reduce the red blotches all over my chest and face
Answer 278 views
Headache expert
Headache expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Trixie,

My advice is not to use anything to try to reduce the blotches until you have been examined by your doctor to find out what is causing the rash. The correct thing is to treat the underlying cause.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.