Ask an expert

30 Jun 2011

i have problem with my penis
I lyk to know i have rush on my penis sometimes is too painful
wat can i do
Answer 354 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Jerry,

I would suggest that you go to your clinic or doctor and have your Dr do a physical examination to determine what type of rash it is and what treatment, if necessary, is needed.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.