Ask an expert

12 Dec 2005

I have to talk to him
Hi. sometime ago I posted in this forum, about how much I love a guy that works with me. He is straight I am sure and has a girlfriend, but he is driving me crazy, I love him so much, I need to talk to him its the only way I am going to get passed this problem that I have had for some years, I need him to know how I feel and then he must tell me how he feels so I can move on, dont want to go to councellors so that they can prevent me from talk to him, I need to talk to him, just not sure how to approach him, we trust each other and we are good friends, I must just do this!
Answer 408 views
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Lonelyboy and thanks for posting again.

I go with Dyl - I think you're being selfish and you'll be making your problem this guy's problem. It'll be very difficult for him to reject you (maybe you're counting on that?), and I urge you to revisit responses to your earlier postings.

I think you're asking for our 'OK' to share your feelings with this guy - and I do NOT think it would be OK for you to do this until you've worked through many issues with a counsellor.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9330 votes
67% - 18834 votes