Question

I have to talk to him
Hi. sometime ago I posted in this forum, about how much I love a guy that works with me. He is straight I am sure and has a girlfriend, but he is driving me crazy, I love him so much, I need to talk to him its the only way I am going to get passed this problem that I have had for some years, I need him to know how I feel and then he must tell me how he feels so I can move on, dont want to go to councellors so that they can prevent me from talk to him, I need to talk to him, just not sure how to approach him, we trust each other and we are good friends, I must just do this!
Gay, lesbian and bisexual expert
gay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Lonelyboy and thanks for posting again.

I go with Dyl - I think you're being selfish and you'll be making your problem this guy's problem. It'll be very difficult for him to reject you (maybe you're counting on that?), and I urge you to revisit responses to your earlier postings.

I think you're asking for our 'OK' to share your feelings with this guy - and I do NOT think it would be OK for you to do this until you've worked through many issues with a counsellor.