Question

I just don&#39 t know what to do anymore
Dear Doc
I don' t see a reason for me to leave anymore because of the following reasons

I am infertile and struggling to come up with fees for doing IVF process = R40.000.unfortunately that' s the only way I can fall pregnant.

my husband thinks my iq is low he sometimes say that i am stupid. he is always giving me silent treatment and only tells me that he loves me twice per year. our sex life sucks.

i am jealous of his kids. he is always talking about his kids telling me how intelligent they are, yet i' m depressed about my infertility its like rubbing salt in the wound

i hate my job.

EVERYTHING is just bad can a human being survive under all these circumstances???

Call Lifeline promptly, and arrange to see a good local shrink for afull assessment and advice. There are many good reasons for continuing to live, which you are not noticing right now. Its unfortunate if you are truly unable to conceive --- but that's not the only way to have children, and there are many lovely babies and children desperately needing love and mothering. And if your husband only rarely has sex with you, of course the chances of conception would be low, anyway. Maybe marriage counselling could help improve the relationship--- having a baby with such a man will definitely NOT improve the relationship, lwet alone save it. A counsellor could help you gain self0confidence, and work out ways to handle the emotional abuse of your husband who is indeed stupid if he feels he needs to keep on calling you stupid, which is not true.
Human beings can survive, and eventually thrive, even in very much more dreadful situations than what you have experienced. Don't give up, you can still sort this out with the appropriate help