Question

I know this is not a Doctor site but im very worried about my girlfriend
my girlfriend woke up last night in terrible pain. She was holding just below her stomach (bladder region) and crying She said it felt like it was burning. She says it was like period pain only much worse (she is not menstrating at the moment and is taking the birth control injection). the burning seemed to be quite bad as she was crying and she hardly ever cries! She went to the bathroom to urinate and she said that wasnt painful ( i was thinking bladder infection) the pain eventually stopped and this morning she says she is fine!! what could have caused this? could this be a sign that she is pregnant? And if it is does this mean there may be something wrong with the baby??

There is Cyberdoc within this site, to check with. Doesn't sound like a sign thaqt she's pregnant. But Shaun is right --- she was in significant pain, you are both concerned about the possibility of pregnancy and even of something possibly wrong with a pregnancy --- take her to see a doctor as it's important in this sort of situation for her to be properly examined, and tests can check the possibility of pregnancy and infections. There's no other way to know properly.