Ask an expert

02 Dec 2005

i leak all the time
I can be sitting down or walking around or even standing then some warm, waterly excretion.
what will make it stop.
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist to make a diagnosis.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.