Question

I Lipo
HI, I have been going to Laser Lipo to a lady who owns the Chromogenix machines which she purchased abroad. Do you know whether this product is safe? I have lost a few centimetres already and am also using BIOGEN fat burner. HOwever, I wonder if there could be radiation emitted from the paddles? I heard that it has been approved by the Food Drug Assoc in the States.
Anti-ageing expert
anti-ageing expert

Hi Laurei, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have been away attending my practice in London.

The only concern is that this machine emits low level laser waves and as such you should wear protective eye wear.