Question

I lost weight. Now I have a problem with breasts.
Hi.
I was about 15kgs overweight, and during the last two years I lost it, and am now at the perfect weight. I just started eating right, and the weight came off. Oh, also, I am 19 years old, and female. However, I still have a problem. My breasts are looking very weird... It's as if the skin on the outside is a little loose, and even rimply if you press it. I realize this sounds odd, and it's indescribably embarrassing, but it seems like I have the breasts of a very old woman. I think it's because of the weight I lost, and it seems like my breasts are a little bit smaller than they were, but the skin on the outside hasn't changed, but stayed just the same size.
I'm desperate. Please help.

Ann, it sounds like for some reason the skin didn’t shrink with your breasts. The best would be to see a plastic surgeon and find out what he can do for you, as I don’t think that any of the creams and potions that are being advertised will help. Good luck.