Question

I need a hug :(
My ex just phoned me and told me he was going to wed next year. To my surprise I felt a stab in my heart. I had to force the words "Im so happy you found someone who will be your partner". I broke up with him about 3 years ago, but have and always will have a special place for him in my heart. When we broke up he told me I will always be the most beautiful part of his life he's ever had and that he will always miss me. He just is a special person to me. And I suppose on some level I thought we might try at a relationship again, in the future, but not right now...
Now, I will never ever think of doing anything that will intefere with his current happy relationship (as he did sound really happy), I suppose I need to come back to reality that there is no maybe for us in the future. won't tell him Im a bit sad...I just need some support and "feel better" words right now... :( I feel like crying.

Its natural to feel sad for a while, and think of what might have been, but now wich won't be --- but you'll be all right and before too long you should be able to find the right person for you