Question

I need to know why...
My left foot is constantly swollen, not to the extent where I can't wear shoes but is very uncomfortable!! It has been this way for many years. Doctors have never really known what the cause is. I am not over-weight, I exercise regularly (not strenuous) and I eat all the right foods! Why only the one foot?? Does anyone know what causes this??

Daisy, it might be that your one foot is just bigger than the other or that there is a problem with the blood flow to and from the foot. You can have Doppler studies done to determine whether there is a problem with the blood flow. Good luck.