Question

i need ur help guys pls respond
How do i begin....
I was always a friendly girl and a popular girl,everyone liked me or so i thought.I was in the in croud but once i got married i simply stopped being in the in croud,stopped having friends.I must admit that my marriage to my hubby has not been gret full of adultry and suspision and just in general woman following my hubby. I lost all of my friends from school one way or another.Some hurt me some moved away and some just stoped talking to me.I got married young and i had my kids young.Till today non of my friends are married,some have had a child now but still we not on the same level.
The prob is that all the people i know are my hubbys friends and he keeps on pushing me to have friends of my own.Some one i can be wit instead of being on him all the time.He says he feels bad taking me out coz im alone and he feels liek being wit his friends.
Its not that i dont have friends i have a few but we dont mix in the same kinds group wit my hubby.My hubby never stopped going out and he knows all the young people and old.
The most important thing that comes to my mind is that.every gir friend i have know has hurt me and most of them like my hubby infact a few have even tried their luck.How do you trust people after that.
Im picky these days and i prefer to be with older women thinking that they might not try anything.
I do agree i am lonely i miss having friends but im not desperate.
What do you guys think.

.....