Question

I pick up everything as soon as I take a break
I am on the WOW programme and with a lot of hard work I have lost a couple of kgs. However, a went on course for two weeks and did not have control over my food intake (we were served only one choice of meal). Over this period I picked up most of the weight I lost in the preceeding month. Now X-Mas is coming and the same thing will probably happen. How can I prevent picking up everything I have lost, when my eating programme has to change for a short while?

Please help Doc.

Thanks and cheers

Dear Reader
Use a low-fat, high-fibre diet together with your exercise to lose weight. Click on 'Diet & Food' and 'Weight Loss' and 'Slimming Diet'. Use this diet and adapt it to the foods you will find on the menus. Also read the articles under the heading "Christmas".