Question

i pierced my tongue last week friday and i can eat a bit with a bit of difficulty and bad breathe and white coating. is this part if the healing process?
i have a lil irritation on the tongue ring
Beyond Beauty Q&A
Beyond Beauty Aesthetic Doctor

Thank you so much for your question. Unfortunately, I am not a piercing specialist, but from what you are saying, if you are feeling pain and irritation and there is a “white coating” (as you put it), I am assuming that the area may have become infected. I would highly recommend returning to the piercing artist who helped you and let them have a look at the piercing.