Question

I really need advise girls
So, i ahd the mirena for two years, removed it 4 months ago,on nothing since then, we've been trying with no luck, however, i am ovulating at the moment and for the first time my breast are tender, i am moody as hell, emotional, i have a lot of gas and i am bloated, i feel hungry but dont know what i wnat to eat, i dont wnat to get my hopes up, but i ahve never been emotional or had sore breasts during ovulation...could it be that i am pregnant?

If yiou are only ovuating now, it would be too soon to feel pregnancy symptoms. It sounds more hormonal.