Question

I really need to see her
i am 42yrs now and since last year there is something that tells me that i need to see my first girlfriend that i met while i was still young at school.i havent see her for 25yrs.i am married and moved on but i feel like i need to see her just to see how she is doing.I was also her first boyfriend.Although itfs such a long time i know where i can find her.I want to know why i have this feeling.

Why, indeed, this suddent curiosity ? Presumably there are many people that have been a part of your past, who you seem to have no ibnterest in looking up, so why her ? Are there new problems in your marriage ? I have very rarely heard of really good things coming from such treasure hunts