Question

I started taking relislim and the same day my period started im concerned
Hi doc i started taking relislim and that same night my period started but it had just stopped a week earlier. Im concerned because its quite heavy bleeding could this be because of the relislim s6? Please help

Dear Relislim
I must admit that I am not acquainted with the components of Relislim as new diet pills and potions are launched every week on the market. However, if you have suddenly restarted bleeding after having a menstrual period just a week ago, and the bleeding is heavy, Please have a medical examination immediately. It is possible, that one of the ingredients (herbal or otherwise) could cause bleeding, but not very likely. On the other hand, you may have a gynaecological problems that requires immediate attention, so see your doctor at once - rather safe than sorry. When you go for your examination please take the Relislim with its list of ingredients along and show them to the dr and ask him/her is anyone of the ingredients could be causing you to bleed.