Question

i still miss him!!!!!!!!!
i''m married he is married, but i always think about my him, i know there is no any chance for us to meet or fall in love again, but how do i forget him, his image is always in my thoughts , we sometimes see each other around town but have not said anything nor greeted each other so all this makes me to feel so lonely although i''m married, circumstances forced usnot to marry but now i miss him like hell

This problem is really not involuntary - you CHOOSE to allow yourself to daydream about him, and to fantasize about him and how things might be in an imaginary world - and you CHOOSE not to rather work on enhancing your own marriage, via marriage counselling, for instance. You are probably more in love with your fantasies of what might have been ( and which very much might NOT have been had you actually maried him back then )