Question

I suffer from obstructive sleep apnea
I underwent OSA tests and it was found that I need a CPAP machine to obtain relief.
Where do I find such a machine with its mask, etc in South Africa ? I live in Kimberley but am prepared to shop around for the best deal - even if it is in another part of the country. Please help !

The web only gives me overseas companies - surely there must be a supplier in this country ?

Beryl, the easiest would be to ask your GP to contact the wholesaler he uses. If they can’t help you, they will be able to refer you to someone who can. Good luck.