Ask an expert

12 Dec 2012

i think it is my liver
what can it be i had galbladder op 3 years ago i must say i feel muh better. but still i sometimes get this pain where my liver is most of the time ill get a pain when i drink alcohol or strong tablets. why is this so?
Answer 278 views

01 Jan 0001


I suggest that you consult your doctor for a liver function test and an upper abdominal ultrasound. It is possible that you might have liver damage and that your symptoms are brought along by consuming alcohol.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.