Question

I used drugs in the first weeks of pregnancy
I did'nt know I was pregnant, I was on the pill. I found out last week I was 4 weeks pregnant I used a drug called Cat 3 times in that 4 weeks.

I am worried sick, and I can only see my gynae Friday. What can this do to my baby? Since I found out I have never used drugs again, stopped smoking and stopped drinking completely. I was a social drinker before.

I drink my vitamines everyday. Please help, I'm stressing myself to death! Is my baby safe???

Please don't judge me on using drugs, I would never have done this if I knew I was pregnant.

What exactly is Cat?