Question

i want out
My b/f of 3 yrs admitted over a year ago that he has also been seeing someone else for the past 5yrs.i was devasted,felt betrayed and i stayed as he begged me to.i love this man so much but i feel that my love is not being reciprocated.i've sacrifised so much for him but he is not willing to do the same for me.Recently i was going through his stuff and i found pictures and messages from him to her telling her how much he loves her.he never tells me he loves me.i snooped because i needed to know the truth.he never does nothing to show his love for me.My mind is telling me to leave him but my heart wont let me.I am so miserable that i cry myself to sleep every night and sometimes right in front of him.

What puzzles me about the many queries like this is not just that a guy was unfaithful, but that after he'd insisted that it was all over and done, he still keeps pictures and messages --- one should not allow oneself to be sentmental about such unfaithful affairs, nor to keep souvenirs of one's misconduct
And don't get trapped by the common delusion that ANYOBNE is the only man with whom you could be happy --- there is no such creature