Question

I want sex and he doesn''t feel like it
My hubby wont have sex with me. I know he likes sex and wouldn''t resist me no matter what But it is the 2nd time now taht I did everything to turn him on, he got hard and everything but refused to come in.
I feel so horny all the time and I''m tired of DIY. He is slowly but surely pushing me towards temptation. I asked if there is a problem, maybe he doesn''t enjoy me anymore for some reason. he wont respond to any of my questions. What could be the problem? is he getting it somewhere?
sexologist

The rivers of desire always run differently and desire discrepancy will lead to conflict and difficulties in your relationship.pleaase consult a therapist . You need to in the interim look at how the high desire affects you and build your balance by working on building a solid sense of self ,commitment to your relationship and grounded responsibility for both you and you partner