Question

I WANT TO BE GORGEOUS.
I want so badly to lose weight, when I look in the mirror I hate what I see. I need a diet THAT WORKS!

Dear Hopeful
Please stop being sad and start doing something about your problem. To lose weight you need to basically change your lifestyle. Reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). If you are depressed, then this could be a complicating factor and I would suggest that you consult a clinical psychologist to help you change your outlook on life.