Question

I want to feel normal...
I am having and have been having trouble with a very specific emotion for a very long time now and I just cant live with it anymore.
I am in a relationship and I am so terrified that my partner will be unfaithful. I am so paranoid that I totally panic close to birthdays and major events because I am scared that other women will contact him or that ex gf’ s will try and make plans with him. I am also scared about not knowing what he is doing when I am not with him. I know deep down that I can trust him but I am also scared that his female friends might always be a threat. This is so stupid and so unecessary. How do I move on from this and feel normal about our relationship again. This is not healthy.

It seems you recognize that your degree of fear of his assumed infidelity is far in excess of any realistic chance that this might actually happen. In other words, your severe anxiety is not really rooted in reality, but in a whole set of assumptions you make about yourself, anyone close to you, and what you assume will happen. this is ideal territory for CBT, Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy , from a good local psychologist, who can help you to understand and change those assumptions and behaviours towards a far more enjoyable and fruitful set of expectations