Question

I was also just wondering
I was just wondering what you guys think of this......The Ford group who make Landrover and Jaquar as well as Ford cars has decided to stop ads in guy publications. They made the decision in possible responce to conservative Christian groups and the American family Ass in the USA

Juan, how many of the semi-literate rednecks the company may be seeking to pandar to, drive Jaguars ? AAny company which deliberately sponsors the far-right preachers of hatred, deserves to attract calls for boycotts and criticis.